Friday, September 21, 2007

@$%!

I hate traffic!!! I thought we left that in Miami.

We're holed up in a Marriot in Corona, Ca...and yes, in tribute I will partake of the beverage that gave this fair city it's name.

If I come across something interesting tonight, i'll post it. Otherwise, i'll continue tomorrow.

Man, I wish I had my laptop. Typing on this little phone keyboard aint fun. Next time I'll rethink the whole "minimize technology on the trip" angle. I'm in I.T. for cripes sake!

...sent from my phone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the Nano-technology pioneer when it comes to Cubans and intra-continental travel. They'll celebrate your birthday and honor your mother... for Cuba has produced a leader among men... a champion of knowledge... a visionary in the field of technology, innovation, and animal husbandry all rolled into one... finally!!

Anonymous said...

Animal husbandry! For sure! hahaha

Willy come on ! "Minimize Technology" when you set up a a blog to follow your travels! Dude you have to stop eat and drinking that health food crap... the wheat germ is really clogging up the brainus....hehehe.. a combination of your brain and anus! ...Hahahaha I kill myself.