Saturday, September 29, 2007

Green River part deux

Our first meal of the trip was a suckfest at Green River Utah. Our last stay of our trip will be in Green River Utah...let's see if the nights stay is better than the food.

I noticed the sign outside of our room says "comfort inn". We're staying in a holiday inn and i haven't seen a comfort inn around town.

One final thing. Our room number is 229 our room number in monterey was 2229. My parents house number is 229. Someone play those numbers, quick.

...sent from my phone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!


Here is my webpage ... a replacement